United Staging & Rigging seeks an Accounts Manager to be the face of USR for our clients. We seek a motivated individual to sell, design, and oversee equipment rental projects. You will cultivate relationships with our clients and make sure they have everything they need to make their events happen seamlessly.
This position can be based out of either our Haverhill, MA *or* Bridgeport, CT locations.
Standard office hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm with 30min lunch. However, since times outside of these hours are often required, work-hour flexibility is given.
This is a salary position, paid weekly on Fridays.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
United Staging & Rigging is seeking a full or part-time Electrical Bench Technician for their Bridgeport, CT warehouse. Duties will include testing, repairing, and building theatrical electrical and control cables.
This position will be based out of our Bridgeport, CT location. This is an hourly position. 8AM-5PM (Flexible for part-time)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
As a USR Warehouse / Driver your primary objective is to execute on-time deliveries/pickups and perform daily warehouse activities as assigned. These duties will require an understanding of the equipment we supply and in-depth knowledge of the locations we serve. Customer service skills and professional appearance are extremely important. This position will require long hours, a flexible schedule, and mandatory
● Maintain clean driving record and valid driver’s license
● Maintain cleanliness of trucks, general inspection reports, and driver’s logs
● Available to make deliveries & pickups on short notice
● Available to work late nights, early mornings, and weekends as assigned
● General warehouse maintenance and upkeep
● Pulling and packing outgoing orders
● Assist with loading and unloading of trucks and customer vehicles
● Receiving, checking in, and putting away rental returns
● Maintain accurate pick list paperwork including missing items and non-USR
● Other duties as assigned
This is a non-exempt position (hourly) D.O.E.
A detail of benefits is outlined in the employee manual. Standard benefits include: 100% company-paid health insurance, life insurance for the Employee, 401K Savings Plan, Bereavement Leave, Dental Insurance, 11 Paid Holidays, 5 Sick days per year, Vacation Benefits
● Must have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
● Be able to lift 75 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
● Be proficient in operating forklifts, pallet jacks, and other warehouse
● Be of good character, good work ethics, and a self-starter
● Ability to receive direction from management and work well with staff
● Ability to achieve 1C hoisting license within 3 months of employment
● Ability to obtain DOT Health card
● Ability to operate a 24’ Box truck
To apply for the Haverhill, MA location, email Mark Ingmanson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the Bridgeport, CT location, email Ryan Northrop at: email@example.com
Please include a resume, salary history, and an explanation as to why you are the right person for this position.
United Staging & Rigging is seeking a Project Manager. As a USR Project Manager you will work as the main point of contact for our customers to ensure that they have a successful experience with USR from concept to completion. You will utilize the team atmosphere at United Staging to fulfill our customers’ needs and exemplify our “it’s not a problem” approach to customer service.
Below is an outline of the tasks you will handle on a day-to-day basis.
This position will be based out of our Bridgeport, CT location. This is a salary position paid on a weekly basis, payroll is distributed on Fridays.
Please send your resume to Awilkinson@unitedstaging.com