United Staging & Rigging is a leader in the entertainment industry seeking a manufacturing person/trainee to perform daily activities associated with manufacturing machined goods. CNC Milling Center experience is preferred, but we are willing to train motivated individuals who are willing to learn and are interested in CNC machining and fabrication. This position requires a strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic, critical thinking skills, and willingness to help in other areas of the fabrication department.
This position will be based out of our Haverhill, MA, location.
Standard office hours are M-F 8:00-5:00, with a 30min lunch, although time outside of these hours may be required, and some flexibility is given.
This is an hourly position paid on a weekly basis, payroll is distributed on Friday.
Please send your resume to Drew Sands, Director of Manufacturing at [email protected]
United Staging & Rigging is seeking a full or part-time Electrical Bench Technician for their Bridgeport, CT warehouse. Duties will include testing, repairing, and building theatrical electrical and control cables.
This position will be based out of our Bridgeport, CT location. This is an hourly position. 8AM-5PM (Flexible for part-time)
Please send your resume to [email protected]
As a USR Warehouse / Driver your primary objective is to execute on-time deliveries/pickups and perform daily warehouse activities as assigned. These duties will require an understanding of the equipment we supply and in-depth knowledge of the locations we serve. Customer service skills and professional appearance are extremely important. This position will require long hours, a flexible schedule, and mandatory
● Maintain clean driving record and valid driver’s license
● Maintain cleanliness of trucks, general inspection reports, and driver’s logs
● Available to make deliveries & pickups on short notice
● Available to work late nights, early mornings, and weekends as assigned
● General warehouse maintenance and upkeep
● Pulling and packing outgoing orders
● Assist with loading and unloading of trucks and customer vehicles
● Receiving, checking in, and putting away rental returns
● Maintain accurate pick list paperwork including missing items and non-USR
● Other duties as assigned
This is a non-exempt position (hourly) D.O.E.
A detail of benefits is outlined in the employee manual. Standard benefits include: 100% company-paid health insurance, life insurance for the Employee, 401K Savings Plan, Bereavement Leave, Dental Insurance, 11 Paid Holidays, 5 Sick days per year, Vacation Benefits
● Must have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
● Be able to lift 75 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
● Be proficient in operating forklifts, pallet jacks, and other warehouse
● Be of good character, good work ethics, and a self-starter
● Ability to receive direction from management and work well with staff
● Ability to achieve 1C hoisting license within 3 months of employment
● Ability to obtain DOT Health card
● Ability to operate a 24’ Box truck
To apply for the Haverhill, MA location, email Mark Ingmanson at: [email protected]
To apply for the Bridgeport, CT location, email Ryan Northrop at: [email protected]
Please include a resume, salary history, and an explanation as to why you are the right person for this position.